Implementing a meal plan is the best way to keep the body fueled with healthy foods. The key to doing this is to break them down into 3 meals and 3 snacks for the day.
Look at the bottom of the page on
this link for an example of a meal plan time schedule.
On the next few pages, you will be able to find more daily plans. There will also be additional ones posted regularly in the future.
• 3 scrambled eggs with chopped spinach and chopped tomato with tbsp of olive oil and/or butter (you can also use 2 whole eggs and 3 tablespoons of egg white which is the equivalent to one egg)
• One medium sized fruit of choice
• One handful of raw unsalted almonds
• 4 cups of baby mixed greens
• 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
• 1½ teaspoons of red wine vinegar
• ½ tablespoon of ground flax seed sprinkled over salad
• 1/8 cup of freshly grated cheese (feta, parmesan, etc...)
• ½ cup of nonfat plain yogurt
• Sliced bananas
• Handful of pistachios
• Asian Chicken
Asian Chicken Recipe ( 2 servings)
6 ounces of skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
5 cups thinly sliced carrots
2 cups of bean sprouts
½ cup of low sodium soy sauce
1-2 tablespoons of canola oil
1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
1 table spoon of garlic powder
Heat wok or sauté pan for a few minutes on medium high, and then add oil to pan.
Add chicken, and stir fry for 2 minutes. After the two minutes add the carrots, snow peas, bean sprouts, sesame seeds, and garlic powder, stir fry these ingredients for an additional minute. Lastly, add the soy sauce and cook for one more minute.
Serve in a plate or a bowl and sprinkle additional sesame seeds.
• ½ cup cooked oatmeal
• ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
Additional Healthy Meal Plans